In-Dome Buildings Pack
Store: Content pack
Official Description[edit | edit source]
You Are Cleared For Landing!
Expand your colony with the first Surviving Mars Content Creator Pack from longtime Paradox community modder Silva - the In-Dome Buildings Pack. Take your colony to the next level with 8 buildings and technical additions to help you make the red planet feel a little more like home. This pack expands housing options and introduces more community buildings.
New Buildings[edit | edit source]
The In-Dome Buildings Pack Includes the following new buildings:
Habitats for Humanity
- Smart Apartments (Habitats, Large - 10 hexes) - Apartments that provide the same luxuries as smart homes.
- Retirement Home (Habitats, Medium - 3 hexes) - A lovely place for your senior residents to retire.
- Large Nursery (Habitats, Large - 10 hexes) - A larger version of the nursery, able to house more children.
Dome Sweet Dome
- Security Post (Dome Services, Small - 1 hex) - A more compact version of the Security Station.
- Medical Post (Dome Services, Small - 1 hex) - For when you need a smaller infirmary in the area.
- Hospital (Dome Services, Large - 10 hexes) - A larger, more relaxing version of the infirmary. It also comes with the exclusive Remote Medic upgrade, which reduces the number of colonists required per shift.
- TV Studio Workshop (Dome Services, Large - 10 hexes) - A new workshop building which also generates funding.
- School Spire (Dome Spires, Spire) - Build the school as a spire building. It comes with the exclusive Superior Education upgrade, which has a small chance to give the Genius trait.
New Colony Logos[edit | edit source]
Official screenshots[edit | edit source]
Official Videos[edit | edit source]
References[edit | edit source]